The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is delighted to be recruiting a Head of Internal Audit position for a PE-backed high growth business.
This role reports into the CFO and Company Chairman.
There is no office to speak of, as such this is a 100% WFH role.
The role is arguably best suited to an Internal Audit practitioner looking for their first ‘headship’ and is happy being a hands-on and conducting audits themselves. The role requires and involves collaboration with Executive leadership, the Audit Committee and liaison with the company’s investors.
The business is a young, rapidly growing organisation with a small headcount and processes and policies still under development and undergoing constant change. Thus, a flexible and responsive approach that is collaborative in nature is required, whilst challenging management and monitoring implementation concurrently.
Salary is between £100,000 and £110,000, plus benefits.
- Experienced Internal Audit Practitioner supported by a recognised accountancy/audit qualification
- Demonstrable experience with operational, regulatory, financial and commercial audits
- Significant Internal Audit leadership experience, and exposure to audit committees and c-suite
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship, oral, written and report writing skills
- Exposure to ERP
- Data Analytics – exposure to tools such as Power BI, IDEA, ACL, Tableau etc.)
- Exposure to Oracle/Oracle Cloud will support your application
Please get in touch for a full job spec and detailed discussion around the role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!