The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is delighted to be recruiting a Head of Internal Audit position for a PE-backed high growth business based in London.
This role reports into the CFO and Company Chairman.
The role is arguably best suited to an Internal Audit practitioner looking for their first ‘headship’ and is happy being a hands-on and conducting audits themselves. The role requires and involves collaboration with Executive leadership, the Audit Committee and liaison with the company’s investors.
The business is a young, rapidly growing organisation with a small headcount and processes and policies still under development and undergoing constant change. Thus, a flexible and responsive approach that is collaborative in nature is required, whilst challenging management and monitoring implementation concurrently.
Salary is between £100,000 and £110,000, plus benefits.
- Experienced Internal Audit Practitioner supported by a recognised accountancy/audit qualification
- Demonstrable experience with operational, regulatory, financial and commercial audits
- Significant Internal Audit leadership experience, and exposure to audit committees and c-suite
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship, oral, written and report writing skills
- Exposure to ERP
- Data Analytics – exposure to tools such as Power BI, IDEA, ACL, Tableau etc.)
- Exposure to Oracle/Oracle Cloud will support your application
Please get in touch for a full job spec and detailed discussion around the role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!