is working with a global multinational automotive business which operates across Europe, Asia, the Americas and US allowing for 30% travel. The business is looking for a Group Senior Internal Auditor to join the UK team in London (on a hybrid basis; in the office around once per month). With this in mind, you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy to come into the London office once a month.
The Group Senior Auditor would be responsible for supporting the senior management with the delivery of the global audit plan and as well as influencing the future of the global internal audit function. You will be able to get immense exposure to a complex organisation and diversify your audit knowledge while also choosing your progression opportunities within the audit team and/or internally within the business.
The requirements for the position are:
- ACA/ACCA/CIA/ equivalent qualification ideally, however, those without or mid-completion would also be considered
- At least 3yrs experience in internal audit and in large commercial organisations or in the Big4/Top 10 Accounting firms
- Ideally sector experience in non-financial services industries
- Candidates with an external audit background would also be considered
- You must be eligible to work in the UK; no sponsorship can be offered at this time
This is ideal for those seeking to increase exposure to a business and develop their internal audit knowledge in an environment that encourages growth. A truly-people focused team which work collaboratively.