The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are working with a FTSE100 manufacturing client in the construction industry who are seeking a Group Internal Auditor to join their team in Birmingham. With operations spanning 30 countries, this is a great opportunity for exposure across a global business and for long-term career opportunities.
This role will be assisting the wider Audit team with the completion of the risk-based annual audit plan, with a focus on operational and financial audits. You will be responsible for advising on and optimizing the internal processes, overall performance, and growth of the business. This organisation mainly operates across Europe, so there will be circa 40% international travel opportunities.
- ACA, ACCA, IIA, CIA qualified (or equivalent) with +3 years experience in an audit or risk management function.
- Strong internal controls (SOX), compliance, corporate governance experience.
- Significant experience scoping, planning, delivering, and reporting on operational and financial audits.
- Experience completing risk assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Clear, confident communicator with the ability to maintain relationships at all levels of business.
Salary and benefits
- Up to £55,000 DOE
- 40% travel.
Candidates must hold a driving licence to be successful in their application.