The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting a Group Assurance Manager for a FTSE 250 Manufacturing business.
The business designs, manufactures and distributes an enormous range of products on a global scale.
Group Assurance has a high profile and visibility within the business and this key role focuses on strengthening the internal control environment. As Group Assurance Manager you will provide independent objective assurance to the AC on the effectiveness of risk management and the internal control environment. You will provide consulting advice designed to add value and improve operations.
Working both independently and often in a small team, you will be involved in planning and delivering efficient and effective audits across the Group.
The role is based in Milton Keynes but there is plenty of opportunity to work from London or from home. It is estimated you will be need in MK 2-3 times a week. International travel is required, estimated at 20%.
- ACA or equivalent with 5+ years PQE
- 2+ years of managerial experience, ideally in Big 4
- Audit / internal audit experience, including experience of engaging regularly with senior management, ideally with international exposure
- Experience in project management, risk management, IT and/or data analytics a distinct advantage
- Strong financial control experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
This opportunity offers a generous basic, car allowance and bonus. The working culture is flexible and rewarding, the team is highly impressive!
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!