The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company are seeking a Financial Controls Manager to join a FTSE250 global engineering business based near Bristol. This role has become available due to an existing team member moving into the wider business.
This role will be responsible for designing and delivering the financial controls elements of the BEIS project, alongside updating the existing Financial Controls Manual. As a highly visible role in the business, you will need to have a pragmatic approach to work, have strong influencing skills and be confident communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- CA, ACCA, ACA qualified (or qualified by experience).
- Thorough understanding of financial controls and experience implementing financial controls and testing within a global business, or clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage your own project deadlines.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience of implementing SOX based controls.
- Experience with MS Visio / process mapping.
Salary and benefits
- Up to £80,000 DOE
- Bonus and additional benefits.