The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been briefed by a massive internet and technology company an ‘Experience Internal Audit’ vacancy. Based in German (Düsseldorf), this is a high profile position that will report directly into the Head of Internal Audit. Our client dominates it’s space and has grown stratospherically over the last fifteen years. The successful candidate will be joining an established and mature audit shop that has long since embraced a high trust hybrid working environment. Our client is looking for someone who has ideally had significant exposure to US listed companies and has strong SOX experience.
The role requires no travel but there is an opportunity to work one month / per year in any location of your choosing. The business language is English and there is naturally a highly competitive salary + package on offer for the successful candidate.
This role will focus on testing and evaluating internal controls, and leading and/or performing operational audits over the financial, business, and technological processes of our client
- Significantly contribute in planning and organizing (SOX) control testing.
- Monitor and ensure that generally accepted accounting and audit principles are followed.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of key controls.
- Relay findings and testing results to various business leaders (including external auditors) and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Keep up to date and communicate changes in regulatory requirements.
- Win buy in from and stakeholders and work across cross-functional teams to effectively plan and execute various operational audits
- 7+ years’ experience working with Sarbanes Oxley (COSO-ICFR), SOX 302, 404 etc.
- Big 4 / Top 10 background with industry internal audit experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent field.
- CPA or equivalent accountancy qualification CA, CIA, or CISA certifications.
- Strong understanding of financial, operational, and IT general computing controls.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company: Experts in Audit and Risk!