The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by a London based financial service company on an Enterprise Risk Manager role. This is a high profile position that will include responsibility over at least one direct report. The candidate will be responsible for the enterprise risk management framework and will strive to ensure that the company is compliant with its regulatory obligations. Depending on experience the role will pay from 65 – 80k.
The candidate must be fluent in Spanish, Italian or French
Roles and Responsibilities
- Outlining, improving and establishing the Risk Framework across the UK and European hubs.
- Work collaboratively across all three lines of defence to ensure risks are comprehensively mitigated.
- Raise awareness for risk appetite, corporate governance and the corporate risk profile in the company.
- Confidently communicate to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure that Enterprise Risk Management policies and procedures are kept up to date and ensure that processes are embedded within the company.
- Establish risk-based control measures in the business and monitor them proactively.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise risk management and/or compliance exposure in a regulated environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with senior stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Experience of financial conduct authority.
- Fluency in Italian, French or Spanish.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!