The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is delighted to be supporting our client, a highly prominent, award winning, and internationally renowned Top 10 firm of accountants that are eager to recruit an Audit Semi-Senior to complement their audit team in Cambridge.
· Prepare analysis of accounting data from books and records.
· Active engagement with the staff of the audited entity in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
· Build strong relationships with new and established stakeholders.
· Adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
· Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager
· Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
· Studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
· Experience in IFRS/UK GAAP
· Audit experience is required
· Excellent communication skills
· Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an audit professional to take the next step in their career and join a highly recognised top 10 firm at this exciting time.
Please apply now if you have the necessary experience to meet the above criteria and I will be in contact.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!