The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is delighted to be supporting our client, a highly prominent, award winning, and internationally renowned Top 10 firm of accountants that are eager to recruit a skilled and experienced Audit Assistant Manager to complement their audit teams across the UK.
- Lead the onsite audit team, supervising more junior team members and liaising with senior members of client finance team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms
- Review financial statements and prepare audit reporting for presentation to those charged with governance
- Attendance at planning and clearance meetings
- Ensure assurance quality at all times and compliance with the firm's procedures
- Reporting to assignment manager, and liaising directly with the director/partner responsible for the engagement
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, identifying any contentious issues and putting forward a proposed solution
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks as requested by the Audit Manager
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience in producing high quality Audits
This is an outstanding opportunity for an audit professional to take the next step in their career and join a highly recognised top 10 firm at this exciting time.
Please apply now if you have the necessary experience to meet the above criteria and I will be in contact.